rob meachem

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Spinnaker, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Well you never know, I wouldn't @ all be suprised if he slips to around 15 and there's still a month until the draft, so he could fall a few more spots on draft boards. The same thing happened to Kearse back in 99 when a lot of people thought he would go around #10 but he ended up falling into our laps @ 16 and the rest is history. Don't count it out Puck.

On to your second point about Mike picking a WR. If him & Fish feel like the D talent on the board @ 19 is not worthy of that selection, then they may select a WR such as Bowe or Meachem & then go DE in the 2nd with a player like Crowder. It just all depends on how our draft board is set-up & what players are still there once our pick comes up. Also, a trade up or down is possible too. All options are open as of right now. Just keep an open-mind my friend.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

chiefs at 22 or eagles, probably mid 20's

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Garrett pro day..

Take at least a tenth off whatever his time is because the USC pro day like many others is notorious for bogus times. I'm sorry but it seems almost like these guys are running a 37.5 instead of a 40.

In 2003 they had 5 guys run a sub 4.35.

4. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

No way... Meachem is the second best Receiver in the draft. If he makes it pass number 10, I would be surprised.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

If were gonna get a reciever... its gonna be Ginn or Jarrett

Meachem , Bowe and Johnson will probably all be gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar