road trip to St Louis?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Chris M, Oct 22, 2013.

1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

I will almost never predict the Titans to win.. but yes. I think they will hurt the Rams in a bad way.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I really just don't like domes.... football is meant to be played outside.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I was planning on it all offseason... I wanted to get to taste victory and watch Fisher get embarrassed.

Now there's just no way I can commit to it and spend all that money when we may very well lose. I would be so pissed.

I have tentative plans to go to Indy for the game later in the year though. If we lose to the Rams or Jags, I sure as hell won't be traveling anywhere though. Call me fickle, but that's just me being logical.
  4. steverife

steverife Starter

I'd go, but I don't want to get murdered.
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Was thinking about going, but I cannot stand to watch another Jeff Fisher coached team willingly.
  6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Honestly, I think we destroy St. Louis. First game after the SF debacle and passing of Adams. Yeah we'll be motivated.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

But they're going to have Kellen Clemens or Brady Quinn. Garbage QBs have always been a recipe for disaster for the Titans.

I pray they don't get Tebow. I'm serious... I just feel like we'd be the idiots who would lose to him.

If we lose to that garbage Fisher team, I'm gonna be more pissed than I was in any of our losses - even that Houston game.