Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

road trip to St Louis?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Chris M, Oct 22, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,472
    I will almost never predict the Titans to win.. but yes. I think they will hurt the Rams in a bad way.
    Dman and afcsouthdom high five this.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    I really just don't like domes.... football is meant to be played outside.
    Dman high fives this.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,624
    I was planning on it all offseason... I wanted to get to taste victory and watch Fisher get embarrassed.

Now there's just no way I can commit to it and spend all that money when we may very well lose. I would be so pissed.

I have tentative plans to go to Indy for the game later in the year though. If we lose to the Rams or Jags, I sure as hell won't be traveling anywhere though. Call me fickle, but that's just me being logical.
  4. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,896
    I'd go, but I don't want to get murdered.
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $8,994
    Was thinking about going, but I cannot stand to watch another Jeff Fisher coached team willingly.
  6. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,285
    Honestly, I think we destroy St. Louis. First game after the SF debacle and passing of Adams. Yeah we'll be motivated.
    Dman high fives this.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,624

But they're going to have Kellen Clemens or Brady Quinn. Garbage QBs have always been a recipe for disaster for the Titans.

I pray they don't get Tebow. I'm serious... I just feel like we'd be the idiots who would lose to him.

If we lose to that garbage Fisher team, I'm gonna be more pissed than I was in any of our losses - even that Houston game.