RIP Titans Eternal

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Hammer, Jun 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I went skyyy divin. rocky mountain climbin'.

2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

You ever go sky diving?? thats like the next thing I want to do. haha Im waiting until my kids are at least close to adulthood tho.

Ive gone Rocky mountain climbing. It was nice. I dont like camping tho. In fact I hated camping. That ***** not for me.

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. nickmsmith

have never been sky diving. I am going to Colorado though, for my brother in law's wedding literally on top of a mountain, so I guess I can say I will go Rocky Mountain Climbin.

Camping, also do not like. I'm getting roped into going canoeing next month for a bachelor party. I'm guessing these canoes were not made for men who are 6'3 and about 290 lbs. Not expecting a good time.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

try to talk them into white water rafting. Im 6-4 and trying to get into that little canoe is not comfortable or fun.

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

The only way I'm sky diving is on a serious sedative or if the plane is going down.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Ketamine on a plane sounds terrifying.

Just awful.

Xanax and a few drinks on a plane is so much fun.

7. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I feel like skydiving is the closet thing you will get to flying. Feel like Superman(not batman cause his ***** ass can't fly)

I had an opportunity to go and backed out. Always regretted it, now I have a wife and kids so the stakes are a little higher. lol

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Canoeing is a damn good time. I can pretty much guarantee you're not gonna be the biggest guy out there lol.

I love hiking and camping but I'm a one day/night and I'm done kind of guy. I gotta have my showers. Really wanna get into rock climbing.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. nickmsmith

Overall, I'm an "indoorsman" if such a word exists. I'm willing to give it a shot, though.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Alex's funeral

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar