Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

RIP Philip Seymore Hoffman

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Hammer, Feb 3, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,283
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-26009575

Sounds like he was addicted to opiates:

http://www.ibtimes.com/philip-seymo...-death-allegedly-spent-10k-month-drugs-report

It sounds all safe and cute when you read the words "Prescription drugs" in a news report. That prescription drug though is Oxycontin, aka hillbilly heroin, which is one step below heroin.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/magazine/21hoffman-t.html?pagewanted=all&_r=2&

2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $80
    I loved this guy, an under appreciated actor

3. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,855
    Yeah he was an awesome actor. But who gives a f*ck. Disgusts me so many people are sad over this. We have soldiers die every day, and people are more concerned with some fat ass heroin junkie killing HIMSELF.

He died because he shot up 50/50 heroin and fentanyl. Fentanyl being what they give cancer patients.. which is literally 100x more powerful than morphine.
    Alex1939, Ghost, cdubbs2121 and 5 others high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $482
    +1...nothing to add to this.
  4. LosingBy3 Starter

Washington
    Moolah:
    $1,801
    I'm not sad over this, I was more depressed about Chris Farley, and Phil Hartman, but PSH at least got to be in the big lebowski, So I can respect that.
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,283
    Fentanyl? Yikes! Did not see that.

For those that do not know. Fentanyl comes in a slow release patch. Meant to slowly seep through your skin over many hours. Junkies will break it open and shoot it all at once. Scarey stuff.

[IMG]
  6. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,198
    Sucks.

Awesome actor. He could do it all.
  7. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,506
  8. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,280
    WHITE CHOCOLATE.
  9. 2ToneBlue Starter

Moolah:
    $574
    Can only hope his story helps at least one person. I've seen the effects of addiction first hand. Not sad for his death that's his own issue, but he does hurt people who cared about him. Hope the best for them is a horrible and helpless feeling going through that.

Many more people meet the same fate who are just labled "junkies" no one cares about.
    Creeping-Cruds high fives this.