Ringer more explosive than CJ

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNTitans58, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

People are acting as if they are surprised the scatback goes down easy... Surprised he isn't Casper thru the none existent holes... Ya know stuff like that.

2. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

If CJ would twitch his head in the game like he does on the sideline while watching Javon it would scare the defense and the lanes would open up. :scared:

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

One of the dumbest attempts at humor I've seen around here. Fail.

4. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Why don't we see CJ twitching his head at all before the hand off, during the run or during his TD dance in your sig??

He twitch himself all out before the snap?

edit: lame azz TD dance

5. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

I'l bet anybody who's willing to pay up that CJ isn't on this team by the start of next year's regular season.

Seriously. 50. 100. 200. Name your price, and post your facebook/myspace/whatever and let me know your paypal account name on the off chance I lose. I'll do the same.

6. BeatADeadColt

Lol.

7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Not even on the roster? I'd bet 100 on that easy lol.

8. BeatADeadColt

For real? AWESOME!

I think this is the first time somebody put something behind their words on this website ever.

If I'm not on this forum at the start of the season next year, you can find me on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001216977963

Should I lose.

I don't have a paypal at this very moment (I don't remember the name of the last one I set up when I lost a stupid internet bet. Lol.) but I have two credit cards and a bank account so it's easy enough to set up at a moment's notice should I lose.

You don't really have to post your facebook if you don't want to. But if you don't pay up, should you lose, I'll use my supreme tech knowledge and find you and slit your throat.

Not really, but I'll make sure everybody on gotitans.com knows you're a loser that makes bets and doesn't pay up when they lose. Lol.

AWESOME! Thanks for having balls, Obie09.

9. BeatADeadColt

Would the people on this board get all butthurt if we made a thread to follow the status of this bet?

It's not really one that suits it's own thread though. I wish TheSureThing woulda taken my Damian Williams bet because that's like an active thing going on this season. Which I would be winning right now if people didn't talk out of their butts. Lol.

But awesome, I'm excited. I lose so much money this way, but it still gets me amped for some reason. Making bets with people on the internet and in bars.

Not because I always lose, but for some reason I'm the only one who ever actually pays. Losers.

10. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar