Ringer more explosive than CJ

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNTitans58, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Oh give me a break. This excuse is so tired it's not even funny. CJ is THE worst starting back in the league right now, bar none. You think teams are still shaking in their boots at the thought of facing him? Please.

2. Victory1993

Victory1993 Rookie

That's not explosive that's more of a power than explosin and by the way how many yards ringer had I know Cj didnt have much yards but yall like were having adrian peterson replace Chris Johnson, its javon ringer, if Javon Ringer rushes good against the bengals then yeah I start to buy em until I not going to hype him up to much.

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Ringer had a way better game receiving also. If you add rushing and receving touches Ringer had 19 touches for 102 yards while Johnson had 17 touches for 51 yards. If nothing else Ringer should be getting the majority of touches on third and passing situations.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. Victory1993

Victory1993 Rookie

Maybe not right but still the defense knows that Cj can break a long run at anytime if he can ever get a hole.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Teams haven't worried about gameplanning for CJ in at least 3 weeks now.

6. Deuce Wayne

Not now he can't. He's had huge holes and he turns directly toward a defender.

Or just gets chased down.

He's a shell of his former self. Time to forget what you knew about CJ and let it go... he's not that guy anymore.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Yea that's true, Ringer has always been a better receiver though so that's really no surprise.

8. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Huge holes? Please show me

9. Deuce Wayne

There's a thread that was posted this past week with NFL Network or someone showing how many lanes he had and he missed all of them.

10. Victory1993

Victory1993 Rookie

I have defended Cj for a while, this explosive conversation to me Cj is still more explosive ,however I think it's time to bench CJ when you cant run over 100 yards against the colts then there issue maybe if we bench him we will become more hungry again it's only way to motivitate him at this point I see no other way until next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar