Ringer: If things aren’t working right up front, nothing is going to work right

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Architect, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

throwing your offensive line under the bus isn't the politically correct way..Open your eyes, the o line has been terrible this season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

So the OL isn't playing great, because he only got 3 carries?

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Yes, I have stated this several times Thing.

Also, open your eyes, he didn't exactly throw them under the bus..at least not as much as CJ did!

4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

The RB's study tape all the damn time and know when there's openings and when there isnt. If everyone in our organization including the backup RB are saying the o-line is broken badly, they're right.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

He clearly references CJ getting beat up in the backfield as a indicator that the o line isn't doing it's job.

Not only is he playing in the games, but he's watching the games like you, but he's also watching the practices, participating in the walkthroughs, and watching the tape 5 times over. "Who is Ringer to say anything?" Are you joking?

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

And they will be right.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Uh, not really.

Let's hear what the OL has to say before we start making assumptions..

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

"I'm making B's and C's because my Teachers are not teaching me right."

Get the message?

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't want to hear what the O line has to say. This is new team from last year and I, along with plenty of other posters on this board, don't give a damn about what anybody has to say. We just want someone to step up. No more diva attitudes.

10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

So HOF olinemen as our HC, HOF olinemen as our oline coach, both our backs, and all of us see our oline sucks....Yet we've seen no changes.....I thought Fisher left?

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar