Right System to Succeed..

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by thnom, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

I'm seeing this a lot for the picks we're taking right now. Does this mean we're trying to get the smaller faster defenders like the Tampa D? Mahelona apparently is one of the better rushing interior D-Linemen.

Did we need another DT?

2. Trey

Trey Guest

Don't really NEED him but i think he was the best player available and that's what Fisher said he was going after this draft. No need players

3. i would rather a faster defence, because with speed brings momentum and hard hits

4. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

26 1/2 sacks last 2 years

jessie ia a steal hes rated higher than everybody weve drafted but young & white,we got him at pick 169 & hes rated 102.10th best dt

5. and he is a hometown boy =] a few kids at my school are going to go crazy about this

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

It was one of the better picks, IMO.

7. probally the biggest steal tho was lendale white still being there in the second round for us, i think that when d'qwell jackson got off the board right before our second round pic is when we decided to trade for a later 2 rounder and another 4th

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

White and Mahelona were definitely our two most impressive picks in terms of value. I know nothing really about any of the others, so I'll have to just listen. I'm incredibly disappointed that we didn't address our Oline, that could really bite us. Glad we added 2 safeties, we've now got some depth and competition.

9. CanadaTitan

CanadaTitan Guest

and we got some lb depth finally now our special teams can be alot better we filled needs other than rt but im hoping stewart steps up and it looks like nickey, wade, nash, payton, gainther, gardner, claus, spencer, reynolds will be cut?

10. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Nash will probably stick for at least one more year, claus and Reynolds, too. The rest, though...:wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar