Ridiculous hypothetical situation.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCMLXXXIII

MCMLXXXIII Starter

This is the correct answer.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I would draft Luck

The chargers had Brees and Rivers and chose to trade Brees when he wasa known commodity.

You have to starting QB's on your roster...you are always going to be able to trade one away for a great deal.

FRanchise QB's are hard to find.That's why so many QB's were drafted in the first rpound this year way above where they were ranked.

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

New CBA = rookie wage scale.
    So either trade away or go BPA (if that's Andy Luck, then draft him).

4. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i love how everyone is already considering next years draft when we dont even know how good we will be....and i know you says hypothetical situation but then again why is everyone saying that luck is going to be the #1 pick again? he lost his head coach and some wr and their other leader that played both ways who was drafted by the browns...

locker was also suppose to be #1 pick last year and performed poorly and #8 was still a reach for him....you cant tell what luck is going to do this year in college so come tell me that he will be the #1 pick after he breaks his leg or something this year cause it could happen or we could have a defensive standout like dareus...or matt barkley could go insane and be the #1 pick....anything could happen so i wouldnt assume that he is already the clear cut #1 pick

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Locker was discussed as #1 because his intangibles and measureables projected that he would perform on the field. Andrew Luck has those two things AND has been extremely successful on the field. I think it is reasonable to assume that trend will continue.

Also, we don't know that Locker would have been #1 last year. Like 7 different guys were pojected #1 this season. He could have dropped to 2nd round like Clausen. Heck, Bowers was projected #1 before his knee injury.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Damn Gunny, give Locker a chance. We aren't the Bills or Browns or even Bengals. We'll win more than those teams.

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I hate to say this... But the Browns will win more games than the Titans this year. I'll bet you 1000 GoTitans Points.

8. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

HAHAHAHA this made me laugh out loud. They have Colt McCoy who I like but Locker could put up just as good numbers as him and we actually have some decent WR's. Peyton Hillis and CJ2K can both be deadly on their day but I would take CJ2K all day long. Their defence is a bunch of no name rubbish and we have some actually plamakers on D like Michael Griffin, Cortland Finnegan and Jason Jones when they are on their game. Not to mention the Browns have to play the Steelers and Ravens twice a year which does not help their cause at all. I mean I like the Browns to, but no way do they get more wins than us.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I may be the biggest Browns "fan" here, and let me tell you, they suck! They actually have a solid backfield, maybe the most underestimated backfield in all of football, but after that, holy hell, they truly suck! If they win more games than the Titans, I don't know what I'll do.

10. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Yeah, if we could get something near what the Browns got from ATL to get Julio then you gotta do it. Next year is a great year for safeties so maybe we can get an Eric Berry type of dynamic playmaker and maybe a killer DT, both in the 1st.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar