Rice, Simon, Trotter?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VY104Prez, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I agree with everything... but Jerry 76? he's at LEAST 80 now.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

no ****!

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Unless we have a significant injury in the pre-season I don't see us signing any of these guys.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

zactly

5. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Gotta be a candidate for post of the year... well played Tuckfro

6. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Thanks, I try to make all 46 of my posts count.

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

hahah......clearly, this one is great 2....lol jk.

no but u cant honostly tell me that u dont want rice.....its all about rotation....whether a starter or backup. i dont think he will be gettin paid that much and we have space...a 1-2-3 yr contract wouldnt hurt.

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I thought it meant Simeon Rice

9. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Honestly, 5 years ago I would have said to do whatever it takes to get Simeon Rice, now...I don't know. I don't know what the extent of his injury is, or if there are other issues that haven't been made public. That's why I'm glad I'm no GM. Thankfully, Reinfelt has every piece of information on every player that comes available, even info that I am not privy to.

Honestly, I am glad that Mike Reinfelt has run the team the way he has and not the way I would. I have a a non-football-related full-time job, family, hobbies and no NFL contacts. If I were in charge of signing players, I'd get suggestions from goTitans forum members and next year we'd be the Los Angeles Titans.

My point...If we sign Rice-great, if we don't-great. I am confident in our GM to make the right moves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar