Reynolds is waived (and a few others)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Just read that myself. Bound to happen with Tulloch and Fowler aboard. My wife's glad to see him go -- he is/was married to a co-worker's neice. A friend's brother's cousin's roomate...twice removed, if you will.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

breaking news

:sarcasm:

3. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Titans Waive LB Reynolds

SUMMARY: The Titans have announced they have waived LB Robert Reynolds and four others as they prepare the roster for the 85-man limit for training camp. Besides releasing the fifth-round pick taken in the 2004 draft, the Titans also released QBs Kent Smith and David Koral, LB Brock Stratton and S Erik Keyes. Reynolds pleaded guilty last October to minor charges in a domestic argument with his wife, was deactivated last season after the incident and then sidelined the rest of the season with a quadriceps injury. He was waived after being kept as a restricted free agent.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

dang .... little late

The Tennessean reported this @ 6pm

5. ONUV

ONUV Starter

making room for Terna

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Finally I never liked Reynolds anyway. I was hoping for him to be released for a while now. I would have like Smith to stay aboard for a little longer he was an accurate lefty with good mobility I knew he wouldn't make it with Rattay on board now but good comp for the backups.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

And then there was one.

Nickey is the only OSU rep we have now.

:cry:

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Nickey will be gone soon..

I guess this will be an OSU free team..

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Funny how they handles this..

They did tender reynolds as a rfa, why. Then after watching him work out some we realize he won't make the team so we cut him now. Why did we tender him in the first place? What did we stand to lose if he became an ufa? Nothing! It was questionable that he would make the team and on top of that he is a low life.

Only because he has no value to us as a player does the character issue factor in..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar