Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Reynaud named Special Teams Player of the Week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 26, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Titans Insider Titans News

Titans return man Darius Reynaud has been named the AFC Special Teams player of the week for his performance in Sunday’s 44-41 overtime win over the Lions.

Reynaud returned a kickoff 105 yards for a touchdown.

He also fielded a punt lateraled across the field to Tommie Campbell, who raced 65 yards for the game’s first touchdown.

Reynaud’s kickoff return was the longest play in franchise history.

Source: Titans Insider
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
  2. Na$hville Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,753
    I predicted before the season that he would be the best kick returner in the league, and hes on the right track right now. Really impressed with him.

Edit: He's the only one with a return so far too.
  3. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,518
    Hope Mariani gets a chance somewhere else. He may be done for good.Maybe the Rams will give him a shot. We sure haven't missed mariani at all, though.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,217
    Why can't Mariani stay? Maybe Reynaud gets more involved with the O going forwards.
  5. Inaccurate Passer Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $2,176
    remember when people wanted him benched after the Chargers game
  6. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,518
    He won't stay, I believe. Why hire two people for 1 job? Reynoaud can continue to try and be a part of the offense, while still being a return threat. while that's all mariani has to offer is to be a decent returner.

As much as I root for him, he would be a waste of a roster spot at this point.

Plus, Mariani had a horrible injury, and there's no guarantee he'll ever be the same. I think he's done as a Titan.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,587
    yeah that break was ugly

Hope he had a LoL career insurance policy. Which is what all my NFL clients would have if I was their financial adviser
  7. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $42
    I really wish him the best and hope he heals well. No matter where he ends up, I just hope he gets a fair shot.
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,886
    Jake was also up for the Fed Ex Air PotW... against Flacco and Schaub.

I doubt he won, but does anyone know?