Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Reynaud named Special Teams Player of the Month

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 4, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,511
    I think CJ has turned the corner. I think he'll be back to late 2011 form starting this week. He needed that one week where he felt comfortable running hard. He flipped the switch, IMO. He'll be average or maybe slightly above average from now on, I believe.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,416
    Would be nice.
  2. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,046
    That has to be the worst non-cap-related cut we have made since I started following this team in 1989. It made no sense at the time. Did Fisher actually think he could sneak Blount onto the practice squad after the camp he had? How good would Blount have looked as a change of pace back with CJ.

Thankfully Munch did not make the same mistake with Reynard.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,850
    I hope so... but he was really running slow out there.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,094
    He wasnt very good last year. I want the 2008 CJ back. That guy made the most of every snap back then.
    nickmsmith high fives this.
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,046
    It will be hard when you consider there is not a big difference between Reynaud and Ringer at RB. Reynaud will have to chill out on special teams at wait for injuries.