Reynaud named Special Teams Player of the Month

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Return man Darius Reynaud has been named AFC Special Teams Player of the Month for September.

Reynaud ranks fourth in the AFC with an average of 27.2 yards per kickoff return (15 returns for 408 yards). He returned a kickoff 105 yards for a touchdown against the Lions in Week 3.

In that same game , Reynaud fielded a punt and fired a perfectly-thrown lateral across the field to Tommie Campbell, who raced 65 yards for a touchdown.

Source: Titans Insider

2. SRW293

SRW293 Starter

And now he needs to keep producing for the team.

3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Great, I was really impressed with this guy in the preseason. Good to see that its carrying over into the regular season. I dunno why it took the guy so long to find a home? Seems like a solid contributor to me, special teams or not.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You think the team would have kept him if Mariani had not been hurt?

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Reynaud was sticking with or without Marinai's injury, you keep play makers, and he's just that. And sometimes guys just get overlooked and don't get opportunities to contribute. Happens all the time. Just look at Jamie Harper.

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

We got rid of LaGarrette Blount didn't we?

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That's cause Fisher is retarded.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I've said it before.. and I will say it again... every time I see LaGarrette Blount play, I curse Fisher.:whack:

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Player of the month because of one outstanding game. Correction, one outstanding play. He had a hand in the trick play, but that wasn't necessarily an outstanding effort. That was a coaching victory. He could be more consistent, but he sure was nice to have in that Detroit game.

10. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Reynaud is a great player...glad he stuck around. I would love to see him get some carries though. I don't think CJ will have another 140 yd game against the Vikes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar