Reynaldo 'No Clue' Hill is re-signed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Reynaldo 'No Clue' Hill is re-signed ..... why? What tie is it that Hill has with Fisher or the Titans? Is he blackmailing the Titans with some inside information? Is he Fishers long lost son? Is he secretly giving the money back?
    The Titans are doing everything possible to put together a better secondary than they had last year. With the big possibility that Pacman will either be out of the NFL again, or atleast on a different team, you would have thought they would have looked someplace else for depth.
    This guy, Reynaldo Hill, is the guy the Jags, Colts and Texans want us to play. They can read him like a kids book. Maybe thats it! The other teams are paying us to keep him!

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Where did you see confirmation of this? He will get a tender as every other RFA on the team.

Hill is depth who knows the system and a good special teams player.

3. mdfan

mdfan Starter

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Ill take it, its not a big money deal so im ok with it, with us looking to trade Pac, we might as well keep depth

5. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

He is good, cheap depth. He should be excited about this too since that is probably at least a 100-150% raise.

Good signing.

6. He hasn't signed. He was just offered the minimum tender. I don't expect any other team is going to offer him a contract, however, so I expect he'll sign it eventually.

7. fitantitans

If he doesn't, he's nuts.
    Hill is the Colts, Jags and Texans go-to guy. They know what we know, he sucks.

8. There's no reason to sign it yet. He might as well try to test his luck on the market first. It's not as if signing it guarantees him anything.

9. fitantitans

You're right. He could go to training camp and get cut before the season starts. Hopefully during training camp, he will regain his normal playing style, (running blindly around the field). Once Fisher realizes that this guy really doesn't know who he is suppose to be covering, he'll send him on his way and bring in someone that can cover an opposing WR.
    I know he's coming cheap, but only if you consider $900,000.00 cheap. Other than taking money that he hasn't earned, he's taking up a roster spot.
    And yes, I know. He knows the system..... he just doesn't know how to translate that on to the field.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I can't rip on him because he had that big pick for us down the stretch. I think he's worth a spot. And he filled in nicely when we needed it. So I guess you could say he earned it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar