Reynaldo Hill on Sports Line

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sunshine, Jun 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Hmmm, no McNair and better team chemistry.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm taking the fact that we haven't gone after Law as a good sign of the coaches' confidence in Rey and Pac. I was worried about the CBs in general right after the draft, and I'm still a little worried about depth, if one of them goes down we're screwed. If they play all season, I'm pumped, I think we'll see a big jump. Even if Hill doesn't make the pro bowl and doesn't get 10 INTs, if he doubled his production from last year, maybe a little more (say 7 INTs, 16-18 PD) I think we'd all be thrilled. If he keeps improving, he was definitely one of the best steals of that draft.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

they both have to show some heart when it comes to tackling. And I'm not talking about hitting hard I'm talking about form tackling. Even little guys can tackle if they use proper technique.

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

It's not really personal....well, unless you count your 'roo breath, Aussie Boy.:brow:

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

??? In what league does a guy get 7 Ints and 16-18 PD and not make the pro bowl?

He defiantly showed some quality play last season.

The big difference between Pac and Hill:

Pac man tells everyone how good he is.
    Hill shows everyone how good he is.

6. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

I like Hill..He seems like a great guy and a great player... Just as long as he doesn't get shown up by Dennis Northcutt anymore......;)

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

and don't underestimate that some (or most) of Hill's success came about as QB's were opting to throw away from Pac ... putting RH in a spot to make a play

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar