Reynaldo Hill on Sports Line

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sunshine, Jun 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Sorry you're not here to see this, Gunny. Rey is the solo guest tonight on a local nightly TV sports show, Sports Line. Here's some of what I caught on "Reynaldo Unplugged":

What game does he most look forward to this year? Dolphins.

What would he be doing if not playing in NFL? Something in real estate.

What can't he be without on the road? His toothbrush -- he's a hygiene guy.

What was the first thing he bought with his first NFL paycheck? Gave money to his mom.

Who would he most like to meet, dead or alive? Deion Sanders.

What does he like to do in his down time? Sit around, eat with teammates, watch movie with girlfriend, talk on the phone with friends. Mainly, play video games -- he's a big Madden fan.

How will Titans do without McNair? They will be fine because of good team chemistry this year and good draft picks.

Is trash-talking a big part of his game? Every now and then he tells the receiver he's covering to tell his coach to throw the ball deep, hoping for a chance to make a big play.

Who is biggest trash-talker on D? Bulluck and Pac.

Does he prefer zone or man coverage? Man.

His perspective on Pacman? Pac is misunderstood; not a bad guy off the field.

What about Ty Law? He's one of the best corners in the game; would be a plus for the team, and he would be welcome if that happens.

He expects to have a better year in 2006 because he's been studying film and won't rely as heavily on his athleticism this year. His personal goal is 10 interceptions.

KVB goes about his game quietly, but he lets them know when they need to step up and get the D off the field.

Favorite moment of last season? Interception and touchdown against the Raiders. He had a dance ready, but his teammates rushed into the end zone too fast for him to do it. He has it ready again for this year.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thanks for the recap Sunshine.

I feel so used.:cry:

3. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I was tempted to call and ask him if he'd seen his Wikipedia page, but the host(ess) was somewhat new and I was afraid she'd think it was a prank call.

4. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Well, that settles it. Reynaldo is going to the pro bowl.

Man, can yall imagine if he pulls that off? That would be friggin sweet. I like Reynaldo, and I especially like his attitude. He's doing what it takes to be the best.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

thus the Chosen One.

Notciably he is getting a lot more attention recently then he did all of last season considering he was a 7th round long shot to starter.

6. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

I'm curious...WHo is it on this board that calls him The chosen one and Why?
    For the record I think He'll wind up a better corner than Pac-Man

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I started it.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

i like how he say having ty come in would be a plus for the team but it means he wouldnt start. by the way how come we havent got law yet i thought since we got rid of mcnair we would be all over him?

9. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I'd guess his/his agent's opinion of what he's worth is higher than Floyd's.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

apparently he was close to signing with the Patriots as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar