Reynaldo Hill Gets Props

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by THE53, Jan 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Cricket is definately a sport it is huge in Australia, England, Asia (India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh), also New Zealand, South Africa and the West Indies play.

But there are other countries who play but are not sanctioned by the ICC (International Cricket Committee) to play games against the top teams (ie. they are not good enough and will get killed playing against the best teams in the world)

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

BTW people I made a Reynaldo Hill wallpaper, it should be up in the GoTitans.com gallery shortly.

Any feedback would be great too.

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Bah

I am quite knowledgeable about football. I know about cover 2's, 8 men in the box or however many men in the box, 3-4 defense, hitting Calico right in the numbers and he still can't catch a ball even if he was allowed to put stick-um on his hands!

I've watched more game film than I care to remember and had things broken down for me as if I was going to play defense on Sunday. I know tendencies of offensive players and their quirks.

4. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

Now you've done it, Gunny. Gotta go rent it and see it for about the 10th time. Absolutely the funniest movie I've ever seen. RUN AWAY!!

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Elfin, I'm not saying you aren't knowledgable about football. I'm saying you're refusing to discuss LT, or provide anything significant to defend him, even though you are so adamant. If you do have such knowledge of defenses, what did LT do well this year? What? Anything? I heard, new corners, that doesn't mean he's off the hook. He was one of the softest tacklers on the team, and blew coverage several noticible times, for which he deserves more heat than the rookie corners. Give me something... or admit he had a bad year and probably doesn't deserve to come back...

I do like the WIII sig though...

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Lamont had a decent year and deserves to come back. Based on his play over the past season, he probably will have to accept less than his scheduled 2.5 million bonus. However, Floyd has already stated that they don't want to get rid of veteran players and have to rely on rookies and not have any depth at any position.

Lamont will be back for camp and will have to work hard during the off-season and earn his starting job.

You want stats to back me up? If I'm feeling particularly salty, I'll give you a little something.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Hmm, so basically it's a game restricted to the Commonwealth? Not complaining though, I find it very obscure and can never tell the winner from the loser when I see the results on BBC :ha:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

you need time to get used to it. And yeah mostly Commonwealth countries, but the USA has a team.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I threw him Gunny's football, he caught it, signed it and threw it back.
    Does that count?

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

who signed it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar