Reynaldo Hill Gets Props

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by THE53, Jan 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE53

THE53 Guest

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9169011

Brandt says that Hill is a future player to watch, and he will be recognized for his skill once the titans start to mature and make more an impact. In other words, he says the titans have a positive future ahead of them.

2. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

They say that NFL players make their biggest leap of improvement btween their 1st and 2nd year. If that's the case here, we may be alright at corner next year. Hopeful thinking...

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Reynaldology is taking off.
    The converts are starting to show, soon all will be taken in by the faith of the Chosen One.

4. What does Kellen Winslow have to do with this??? :ha:

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Anyone else find it interesting that we had the second most starts by rookies, and the colts had the second least? We've had a lot of arguments about success for young teams, and that is one glaring stat. Starting young players doesn't hurt you as much as rookies.

6. GoTitans3801

Sorry, colts had third least, not second...

Also, I'd say Roos gets better props there than Hill... he actually made the team...

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

You know, Rey thinks he's all that and a bag of pork rinds with hot sauce enough, without all the Reynaldology and Chosen One talk:sad2: Really, you've got to stop it. Is the theme song for this Reynaldology "I'm in love with a stripper"? It is his fav song:irked:

Psssttt. Hey, hey dude. Lemme tell you about something called Thompsonism. It's the "safest" choice.:kiss:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't really care if Reynaldo thinks he is top ****. Nothing wrong with confidence anyway.

It isnt like I am ever gonna meet him to know what kinda guy he is.

I already got one of his gloves as well, he gave it to SEC BIPOLAR, who sent it to me.

9. GoTitans3801

Come on, Elfin, you've got to stop. Hill was at least a rookie this year, so he had an excuse if his stats weren't great, they were good for a 7th round rookie. What's the excuse for LT? Honestly, I still haven't heard a response for you to the criticisms of so many. You've said everyone is hating, and that LT is a "great" safety, one of the best, working hard, etc... but do you have anything to back it up. Do you even remember a great stop, tackle, or pass defended by LT all season? I really don't. I remember Tank coming in a few times, but I only remember LT coming in late, or getting run directly over by a RB heading to the end zone. I'm no expert on safeties, or how to compare their stats, but I've really seen NOTHING to defend him with. What are you basing this on? Optimism is great, but I'd really like to see something objective...

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

She actually blames Pacman and Reynaldo for Lamonts poor season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar