Rex Ryan Feeling the Heat Over Sanchez Injury

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Aug 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

And many Titans fans think WE got problems! Thank the Lord I'm not a Jets fan. What a freakin circus.

2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

And the Giants pass rusher knew it was a safety right away.

3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I really don't know what the Jets saw in Geno in the 1st place. Geno had a few crazy good games to start out last year in college, but really dropped off after that. Then when you look at the guy from the 'mental' perspective, he really reminds me a lot of VY. Thinks he is better than he really is, and feels entitled to that starting spot, however gets down/upset on himself pretty easily ... overall just seems kinda weak minded like VY was (except Geno will have to deal with the NY media rather than the TN media)

Not saying Geno can't be good, but he has A LOT to improve on 1st, and given his mentallity and situation, it will be a real uphil battle IMO.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I didn't like Geno at all and agree 100% with the entitled attitude. He is going to flame out quicker than Russell.

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yup. He plays directly into the circus that the jets have been lately. Lets add Tebow... Why??? Idk, maybe he's better than Sanchez... He just wins right? No? Oh... Well let's draft an entitled egotistical mentally weak QB that can create more drama in the NY eye.

Plus lets have the loud mouth Rex Ryan be our head coach... It's totally a setup for failure.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

The word "failure" doesn't quite do the Jets justice.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Oh hell no. Stick with GW.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I just don't think Williams is a long-term guy here. Hell, if we start out 0-4, Munchak is getting fired and Williams will take over as HC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar