Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Revis to Bucs done

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Apr 21, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    BREAKING: ESPN reports: Jets & Bucs agree on deal sending All-Pro CB Darrelle Revis to TB; includes 13th overall pick. Deal pends physical.

100% confident Millner will be gone at 10 now
  2. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,815
    I don't know about you guys, but I would never give a 1st round pick for a guy coming off an ACL. Sure the draft is a toss up in the end, but so is recovering 100% from such an injury. Throw in the fact that he is already getting up there in age and it just seems too risky.

It also said they gave more than just their 1st pick.... IDN, I just wouldn't do it...
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,669
    At 10? Or by 10?
  4. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,815
    Hahahhaaha. ESPN messed up. First they reported the deal as done. Other websites all said it was pending a physical.

I went back and checked and it now says 'Saga Almost Over' with the article title 'Source: Jets' Revis to Bucs, pending physical'

I can't remember what it initially was, but they definitely changed it...
  5. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    by 10, if he makes it out of the top 5, he'll be gone at 9 IMO
  6. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $7,275
    Wasted trade by the bucs, spending or drafting a shut down cover corner is a waste under the present rules. They aren't allowed to play d, if you touch a "name" receiver it is a penalty. Putting the QB on his ass is the only D now. Unfortunately, we neither cover well or put the qb on his ass.
  7. yanek27 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,043
    Don't worry, even if he was there we would take someone no one thought would go in the top 20. Heard the Houston corner who ran a 4.3 is better pound for pound corner than Dee, not sure how true it is. The DT from Utah is slipping, he was going top 3, now some project he will land 11-13
  8. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $402
    If you touch KB then KB gets the penalty.
  9. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $7,275
    KB?
  10. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $4,973
    New contract, 6 years, highest paid DB - no guarantees.