Returning an eBay Package

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by vslyke, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I know this is kind of random, but is there any way to ship an eBay item back to the seller without paying postage on it?

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Not that I'm aware. I don't think you can do something like mark on the outside "return to sender". ;)

I would take it to the post office and ask for the cheapest means of mailing available.

3. vslyke

Darn. I didn't think so, but everytime I thought about it, that song ran through my head.

4. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

If it's U. S. mail, I *think* you can write "REFUSED" on it and it'll be returned at no cost to you.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

How much postage are we talking about, you cheapskate? Did you buy a lawn mower or something? :ha:

6. vslyke

:biglaugh:

I was just kinda wondering. It's no big deal.

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

when he pays you back ask for the shipping fee

8. vslyke

He's sending the card + a bonus, so I'm not going to bill him or anything. I just wanted to know if there was a free way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar