Return of the USFL

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by CRUDS, Dec 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

http://www.newusfl.com/index.html

Even bringing back some of the old teams. I used to watch those games. Wonder of they will be able to lure away college prospects with $$$ like they did last time...

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I like football. Sounds great. Would be awsome for Memphis to have a team. Different than that college based league that went nowhere.

[​IMG]
    NFL Homer tells Memphis what to kiss!

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I don't see Columbus on the list, not interested.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

So they finally got the 3$ check from the NFL. lol. It is time to spend it. The Rules look stupid to me. Too many changes. I think that people will watch, but it won't have the grip that the first USFL had because things have changed. We didn't have a lot of sports to watch back then. But we do now. I'm oversaturated with the sports I can watch.There's no reason to tune in to watch like there was before. I loved the first USFL. The Houston Gamblers were pretty good and cool. But I fear they will not have the TV audience they once had. Will they get players from the NFL? Not likely in my opinion. The NFL has a strong monopoly on the cash flow. I do think this league can work if they make the game closer to the NFL we know and love. If it were me, and I wanted to make money, I'd refocus on Football in China. There's money to be made there. NFL Europe in my opinion was a good idea, but they need to use their own players so fans can latch on for the long term. I think there is money to be made there too. Eventually it will be the right time and place for the NFL abroad because there is no competition whatsoever.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Isn't the guy who is running this Pacman's first agent?

Bad mojo...

6. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

VERY BAD mojo!

7. maximus

maximus Starter

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Whoever designed those logos was one hell of a theif.

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

amen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar