Return of Beast Mode?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ontario Titan, Sep 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Of course he wants to return. Paychecks mean something. He probably realized that he still has gas, and getting paid is better than not. Saw this from a mile away.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

It has to be difficult to walk away from the game, the fans, the spotlight. Not to mention the money.
    Especially if it's not an injury that's holding you back.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

Maybe we can trade Blake for his rights! :drunk:

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Umm, we have 2 Marshawn Lynchs already

as bad as Blake is he's no worse than the bums still out there unsigned..

we shouldnt be trying to dump our CB's, we dont have many worthwhile to afford us that luxury

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. JRayStay

JRayStay Starter

From everything I've read he doesn't need the money though. He reportedly has never spent any of his NFL contract money, and has lived off his other earnings.

I think he just likes knocking people down, and knows a football field is the only place he can do that without legal repercussions. ROFL

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Wow. That's impressive.

Of all people I never would've expected Lynch to be that bright, but if that's true, good for him.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I like Lynch a lot because he's just an introvert that doesn't really like people. I can relate :)

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I like him for the same reason.

Loved how he handled the media.

10. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

It's definitely true, he has a reputation of being mad frugal, he'll be like hey cuz lemme borrow a 20 to his buddies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar