Return man Wylie ready to redeem himself

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

We are even.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

then he will sign with the ponies for 2014 for exactly $117 dollars more in the form of a 13Mar15 roster bonus

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

coaching is clueless on player talent and evaluation.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

WTF does this even mean?

“I was to reinstall face in the coaches.”

5. DJB

DJB Starter

New nickname "Fumbles"

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lazy arsed reporter using voice too text and lazy arsed editors using spell check instead of doing their job

7. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Mariani doesn't even begin to realize how much he is missed.Messed up that we have lost at least two games this season based on special teams mistakes.That is the worst part of this team by far.Things would've been completely different this season if Mariani would've been healthy and able to play.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

When Mariani comes back to claim his job next season the team needs to go ahead and bring back Lowery and put Kaczor to the curb.

9. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

I swear they only let munch's buddies call in to the show. "You've done a great job this year coach" ... Ugh. Roby? Cribbs? Is he just too prideful to admit he's wrong on players?

10. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

I truly believe he is dense enough to actually think he is doing the right thing. Just look at some of his asshat decisions so far this year: Darius Reynauds continual bad decisions and F ups didn't lose his job until week 8. Kenny Britt's continual half-ass play allowed him to start and get the lions share of snaps through game 5 (I believe, could be off a little on this one), Rob Turner's awful play allowed him to continue to start until game 7, and now this ridiculousness with the PR/KR position again. Not to mention some of the asinine challenges (or lack thereof) and timeout usages this year it's pretty clear to me that Munch is just awful as a decision maker...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar