Resistance to Bieber is futile...

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Deuce Wayne, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I was headed to buy a bunch of his music and see his movie and then I woke up in a cold sweat and realized it was just a nighmare and I was not a 12 year old girl.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

[​IMG]

Hey, nice Bieber!

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Never heard Bieber sing, hopefully I never will.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I don't even hate Bieber. I hate Ludacris for deciding to rap on his songs. It is the most void, uninspired garbage I have ever heard. "When I was 13, I had my first love" then he said something like he's so excited he doesn't need Starbucks.

I never was a fan of Ludacris before, but now, I hate him.

Rap used to be threatening, something your parents would beat you, or at least ground you for owning.

Now, it's about as threatening as Flock of Seagulls. Eminem is making car commercials. Rappers like Scarface, the Geto Boys and Warren G were not people you wanted to associate your product with. Now rappers are doing children's movies and CSI dramas. It's pathetic.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah... I mean, Run DMC was so hardcore. Downright scary.

Then things really got deep when Fresh Prince told us how parents just don't understand and that MC Hammer gangster was too legit to quit.

Why is it pathetic? If you want gangster rap- it still exists... and it's no less stupid.

7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

i've heard a few of his songs... followed by the radio being turned to another channel....
    walked into taco bell one day and his song was on the radio.. didnt recognize it but my friend asked me "doesn't justin beiber sound like a girl?" .... i went "huh? that's justin beiber?"

8. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Musically? Meh, it is what it is. My 4 and 7 year old girls love him and he seems like a decent enough kid. I will say, I'd rather be forced to listen to Bieber than that hoor Miley Cyrus.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Hopefully the potential lifetime of financial independence is just compensation for being exploited at such an early age. They showed a bit on Extra (?) last night asking him about taking photos with some pouty "come hither" look and it looked as if he didn't fully grasp the concept other than "this is what I was told to do".. Sad..
    There may very likely be a day where he hates every single thing about who he is and what he represents right now.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Okay... But they weren't rapping about their 13 year old love interest with a child star.

And when I meant rap used to be threatening, I wasn't including Will Smith, who was the genesis of rapper-TV Star.

And Jam Master Jay was murdered... and he wasn't exactly rapping Justin Bieber songs before he got shot.

And I mean, if rappers want to be total sellouts, then they shouldn't act like they are hard@$$es.

I mean, I don't even really listen to rap that much at all, but it is just watered down, sugar-coated garbage. I actually kind of hate it. But I realize that it has become diluted, like every form of music once the corporate big-wigs get control of how it's put together..

It's like Styx doing Mr. Roboto. It's like Chris Gaines. (even though these were the artist's own ideas, they are the symbols of turning good things into garbage.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar