Reports claiming TO drug overdose was suicide attempt??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Sep 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Guest

Boooooooooooooo....

:rolleyes:

Hey man, are you still planning for a tailgate "function"? I talked to my brother, the Titan fan, last night and he's down for whatever. :yes:

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

3. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Guest

No. I'd say that was a very dumb assumption on your part to speculate that he drank alcohol with pain meds.

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I'd say he posted two similar possibilities and one appears to be exactly correct and he posted it before any of us knew.

[​IMG]

5. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

NOW SHOWING

The Trials and Tribulations of a Gifted NFL WR

Starring T.O
    Sorry, I meant Terrell Owens (didn't he say he didn't want to be called T.O. recently?)

Not to make light of this type of thing, but this is a situation where someone who is priviledged to play in the NFL and has all the skill any player could ever want, goes out of his way to jeapordize his career and possibly his life. If he did this for attention, then he has really outdone himself this time. Or if he really is depresssed I hope he seeks some help, cause it will only get worse. Depression and anxiety can destroy your life.

6. WTF, I mean, man, Owen's way to boost morale for your team...

7. its been on espn my whole lunch period today, i couldnt hear it cuase they dont have the sound on the tv on while we are in the lunchroom

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

And you might be???

I don't know how often you come here but I would not post something unless I heard it or read it somewhere that I felt was legitimate.

It was breaking on our local sports talk show here...so your apology is accepted.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:lol2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar