Report: Titans QB coach a candidate for Tampa Bay

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

<em>Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky</em> <p>Titans quarterback coach Craig Johnson is a candidate to be Raheem Morris' offensive coordinator with the Buccaneers, according to a report from Jim Wyatt.</p> <p>Johnson has been in his current post since 2002, working with Steve McNair, Bill Volek, Neil O'Donnell, Vince Young and Kerry Collins under offensive coordinators Mike Heimerdinger and Norm Chow.</p> <p>Also Wyatt reports the Detroit Lions have asked for permission to talk to Titans defensive assistant/quality control coach Matt Burke. Burke has worked under Schwartz in Tennessee for the last five seasons.</p>

More...

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I dunno, I guess his track record technically has been good, with four pro bowl qb's, but I almost wonder what Tampa Bay is thinking. I really know nothing about this guy at all other than he was on our sidelines. His resume' of teams is second rate too. I'm almost not even sure how he got here. But I wish him well if he gets the job.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I figured it out. His qb has a good rose bowl against USC. The next year he gets the job. That explains everything.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Its cool that chief redhat has packed his little red shirt in his little red bag and left us for the weakass Lions.. but i wish the retard would do it with honor and quit trying to lure our assistants away with him to 0-16 land..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar