Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Report: Peterson rejoins Jags (updated)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber Guest

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky Mike Peterson rejoined the Jaguars Friday after a tumultuous two days when coach Jack Del Rio had sent him home, the Florida-Times Union is reporting.

It's unclear what his return means for Sunday, when the Jaguars play at Detroit.

A statement from the team is expected shortly and I will update this post when I get it.

UPDATE, 1:51 p.m.:

Peterson talked to Jacksonville media, but didn't say much, calling the events that led to the two days away from the team private.

A couple snipets thanks to the Jaguars public relations department:

(on his thoughts on the situation between him and Coach Del Rio) "I am a hundred percent behind my coach. I am a hundred percent behind my teammates and ready to do what I need to do to get a win this week. "

(on his status for this Sunday's game) "I don't know. You will have to ask coach. I will definitely be available and ready but you have to ask coach. The decision is his and all I can do is prepare myself and be ready."

(on if he is behind

More...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.