Report: Holt to visit Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iQon

iQon Starter

It's not even April. With the exception of Collins, Bironas and maybe franchising Scaife. We really don't know how these new contracts are structured. We don't know what player from the draft will be signed, who could be restructured before the season, who could be traded, etc. To sit here and count un-guaranteed dollars against the cap before training camp is useless. Factor, but don't count on everything to work out.

2. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

No. Negative rep for you. I'm not ready to give up on him yet.
    If he flops this year, I'll eat some e-crow. But if he's instrumental, both in blocking and passing, I'll have a Will Smith from I Robot "Somehow 'I told you so' just doesn't quite cut it" quote for you.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Holt will have to get naked in front of the Titans. he better think this through.

4. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Sounds like he might be a Titan by Friday. If they sign Holt I will be stoked!

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I heard on Sirius that Holt will be in Nashville on Thursday.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Since we gave Washington 6 years, $27.5M, or $4.5M per, I'm thinking 5.5M to 6 is going to be where it begins to get serious. I wouldn't care to offer Holt $7M per year, but I'd have about $2M per year in incentives built in.

7. jessestylex

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol, sure counts out the Jags.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. jessestylex

yes it does! next time i hear about Holt i want the Headline to say:

"Titans WR Torry Holt has agreed to terms"

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

it would probably be more like "WR Torry Holt agrees to terms with Titans"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar