Report: Holt to visit Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

do you read the threads before you post??? four post before you did, on the same page the exact same thing was written. :grrr:

2. llr7

llr7 Guest

holt may find out like t.o god i hate that overrated clown,that not as many teams are lining up for him as he thought .so if you have a chance to get on a good team you might want to take it or u might wind up a bengal or raider

3. llr7

llr7 Guest

the panthers have interest in holt to so we need to make the move or wait for the draft.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I hate waitin.

5. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

where did you hear that??? no other site is saying anything about the panthers

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I haven't bothered to look at who is representing him, but he may be making bad decisions because he's never been a free agent before. It's a whole new world for him, and I don't think he's valuing himself correctly. He's in for a rude awakening, I hope he wises up and signs with us for the best he can get.

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Yeah, and that says a lot about him in his favor. He's been with the same team his whole career. How's that for consistent. He isn't playing this very well at all. The only other team besides us that makes sense for Holt is Philadelphia. All-Pro QB in McNabb, great RB in Westbrook and a team that passes much more than we do.

But if there is no interest there, he should take a deal with us before he has to settle for any team that will have him, the longer he waits.

8. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

That was one of the other teams reported on by the NFL Network. They actually pushed Carolina hard for wanting him saying he has a lot of ties there. He was born there and played college ball at North Carolina.

I think the chance he lands here is slim. If we were willing to give him what he wanted then it would definitely be a done deal. Some team after the draft is going to realize they need help at wideout and give him what he wants. There's always that one team and it's rarely ever us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar