Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Report: Holt to visit Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    He's said from the beginning that he's going to take his sweet time with all of this, even telling it to the media. He's going to do just that.
  2. chronbrownie012 Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $0
    I don't see anything happening now until the draft...it's going to be a big game of wait and see
  3. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171
    Yeah I agree with this.

Hell he might even wait until after the draft to sign. He's more than likely not in a huge hurry to decide right now. Nothing wrong with visiting several teams and letting them butter him up in hopes of getting him signed.

The only thing that sucks for us is that we want him NOW.

Can't hate the man for taking his time though. He's never been a FA before so he wants to make sure he makes the best decision for #1, Torry Holt. I don't blame him one bit for that.
  4. kimberly Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    this is killing me!!!! he needs to be courteous enough to make a decision before the draft so that way these teams can draft accordingly! TORRY, MAKE UP YOUR MIND AND SIGH WITH US!!!! PLEASE , FOR THE LOVE OF CHRISTMAS!!!!
    1 people high five this.
  5. Volunteers10 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    [IMG]
    2 people high five this.
  6. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    I agree that would be nice. I would think if we draft a 1st round receiver, we wouldn't be as interested in offering any more money than we already have. Hope this means we can get it done within a couple of weeks at the latest.
    1 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,633
    [IMG]

How about this.. Assume he isn't signing here. That way you can move on with being happy and enjoying life and if he does sign later it will be a nice surprise!
  7. kimberly Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    :ha::ha::ha: true, guys, i know, but i have never wanted a free agent this badly, why? simple, he would open up an already dangerous running game with our solid o line, and an in shape lendale white would be LETHAL!!! just think about that!;)
  8. chronbrownie012 Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $0
    I've changed my mind....let Torry wait, sign PLAXICO
  9. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    Plax wont even play in 2009, and he is so %@#!%@#!%@#!%@#!y and bull headed the Titans wouldnt want any part of him. you cant have a guy like Plax that has set his ways and does as he wants. when he does come back in 2010 he will want tons of money and be very picky who he plays for.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.