REPLACING KWRIGHT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Walldaprince, Sep 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

McCaffrey is 4" taller

2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Players are always listed as taller then they actually are in college. Idk why but it seems every player loses 2-3 inches in height after the combine.

They still are the same weight and have similar skill set with McCaffrey being more explosive. Reggie Bush would probably be a good comparison as well but like a better version of Bush.

3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Many teams have these speed backs that are short and get "lost" during the play. We have no one that fits that description. Other then CJ, the Titans have never really had anyone with blazing speed or quickness that I can remember to run flanker screens. Look at Riggs with the Vikings - what an asset.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

For every food gadget player, there's a Coradelle Patterson or Tavon Austin (who ain't all that IMO despite his large contract extension)

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

Agreed. I don't like gadget guys in top rounds. I view McCaffrey as a solid late first early second rounder though... I see him being more than a gadget.

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I agree he's more than a gadget. Was just referring to gadget speed guys in general.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

And on IR...

8. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

And AD is about to go on the IR for the third time in his career whats your point? Its football.

9. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

How many of those "can play multiple position" guys really work out in the NFL? How many play rb/wr/kr/PR and really excell at it? Not many...

I see those types of guys as luxury players for teams that are already good. Not really players you can bring on to a bad team and make the team better.

I don't know anything about the McCaffrey guy, just a general observation/opinion.

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

So...I have asked multiple times about this guy..or your opinion of him....is that it..."a hopeful project"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar