Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Rename SEC Championship the Nat'l Championship

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alex1939, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,988
    I don't see any sense in having the BCS championship. We should go back to pre-BCS bowl style postseason.

And rather than wait around, just name the winner of the SEC championship the national champion.

In fact, the SEC should just be moved up a division. All the other pretenders can become division 2a.

I was convinced of one thing last night. The Big 10 is way $hittier compared to Pac10.
    1 people high five this.
  1. jdog I like beer!

Moolah:
    $595
    No need to agitate people. They will do that all on their own.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,679
    Yes Alex we know, well some of us know, the SEC is where it's at.
  3. Ubiq BAMF

Moolah:
    $0
    UGA is the only team out of the big 6 in the SEC (Bama, UT, UF, UGA, LSU, AU) that doesn't have a piece of the BCS pie. Poor Dawgs.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,988
    hahaha f them. I hate some Georgia.
  4. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    We should make a CircleJerk forum for these kinds of threads. Ubiq, I like your signature but you need to edit it somehow and incorporate 18 guys on defense.
  5. Ubiq BAMF

Moolah:
    $0
    Les Miles' stupidity caused a meltdown on UT's sideline. Dooley can't help that.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,988
    Kind of like you and RollTide have in Taboo?
  6. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    No you don't they're in the SEC you love them.

I love that Alex started this thread when the Tennessee Vols have done NOTHING to make the SEC any better. Riding the coat tails at it's finest. How's Cam's @ss taste?
    1 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,988
    I don't know, are you familiar with tasting men's asses? Never tried that myself.

Also, I don't know how many times I have to repeat this... I have a degree from Auburn. I guess I am just one of those human beings that's capable of rooting for two schools that I graduated from. In the end though, Vols trump Auburn for me everyday. But I allow myself to have a 2nd favorite. Sorry that bothers you so much.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.