Remember

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hoffa, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

When are those new towers beginning?

3. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

i don't know. there's something about 2012 though. Whether that's finish or start i don't know. I'm guessing start considering the little progress they've made in the 6 years since the attack on 9/11. It's going to be the tallest building in the world when they're done. I doubt that could be up by 2012. When they showed it digitally, it really wasn't much in the NY skyline.... for the new tallest building in the world i mean.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Obviously we fly our flags at half mast today in the States, but since we have a few folks outside the US here I'd be interested to hear their take on 9/11 and what, if anything it means to them...

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I wouldn't. In the past it just starts arguments that break forum rules on discussing politics and causes bad feelings all around.
    I was hoping that wouldn't happen this time, if it starts, Mods please delete this thread.

Can't we just remember, in a respectful way, those that lost their lives?

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

ya know, if it comes to that you can always delete the thread yourself
    all you need do is to delete the original post

hopefully it doesn't come to that

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It wont be the tallest building in the world. Dubbai will have that.

8. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

That's what i heard today is what i mean. there was talk about making it the tallest building. i doubted it, but i might have heard it wrong. my bad in that case.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I have two band-related friends who died in the attacks. One who worked in the towers and and another who was a fireman. I fail to see how asking if our non-us friends here are affected by this day as well as political or disrespectful to them...

10. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

My uncle was supposed to go there that [Wednesday?] and he ended up getting rescheduled to the next day. so much for his flight there the next day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar