Remember the days when!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by stillmatic23, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Somehow I knew that giving you facts would only confuse you more. Try this one.....it should have you confused for a week. Drew didn't even make the list. I guess they missed his "million" drops.

washingtonpost.com

NFL Leaders: Passes Dropped (Thru Dec. 31, 2006)

Rank Player Team Stats
    1 Terrell Owens Dal 17
    2t Darrell Jackson Sea 11
    2t Andre Johnson Hou 11
    2t Troy Williamson Min 11
    5 Steve Smith Car 10
    6 Reggie Brown Phi 9
    7t Reggie Bush NO 8
    7t Chris Chambers Mia 8
    7t Donald Driver GB 8
    7t Braylon Edwards Cle 8
    7t Bubba Franks GB 8
    7t Joey Galloway TB 8
    7t Devery Henderson NO 8
    7t Randy McMichael Mia 8
    7t Randy Moss Oak 8
    7t Reggie Wayne Ind 8
    7t Reggie Williams Jac 8
    18t Alge Crumpler Atl 7
    18t Ahman Green GB 7
    18t Marvin Harrison Ind 7
    18t Torry Holt StL 7
    18t Dennis Northcutt Cle 7
    18t Michael Pittman TB 7
    18t Roddy White Atl 7

2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

^ Great post. It seems these days people make up their own stats instead of actual paying attention to what really goes on.

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

TO is very elite...he led the league in drops.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Terrell Owens was dropping balls left and right BEFORE HE HAD BROKEN FINGERS. I hate when T.O. fans give him that excuse, as if he's ever had good hands. The guy dropped 5 easy touchdown passes (IN A ROW) from Garcia when he was in San Fran.

5. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

I am no where near the T.O fan i use to be. And T.O did have lot of dropped balls, and yes his fingers were bad.......hence, the surgery after the season on them. T.O also played in a superbowl only 6 weeks after breakin his what? tibia!! there are people who cant even walk that soon with an injury like that lol. And oh yea!! T.O had abunch of drops last year, i will agree with that, but guess what??? T.O still had a way better year than most wide recievers. He definitly had a way better year and was alot more productive than drew bennett.

Id rather have a wide reciever who drops balls and scores 13 td's and is productive than a receiver who drops balls and does hardly anything.....thats just common sence.

6. And yet he's still far better than Bennett...

7. Try a list of the most dropped passes by ratio of drops vs catches. Drew's 5:46 ratio would definitely make that list.

8. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Ahh hahaha ^^^^ That list has some good recievers on it......reggie wayne etc. REGGIE WAYNE IS WAY BETTER THAN DREW BENNETT. It really makes no sense for you to put that list down, because most of them receivers still had more td's than bennett and had way more yards. Atleast t.o was still scorin and stuff.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

*sigh* again

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And only two and I haven't even looked.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah, shockingly T.O ratio would be better than Drews.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar