Remember our last home game against the Texans (2010)?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Feb 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I completely understand why people would agree with the idea.

I just dont ever like to lose. Especially if its for a player like pacman or vy.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

We had a discussion like this earlier this season.

What it boiled down to was this.....for the past few years we have had a core group of players that would flat out quit when we got behind. Griffin being one of them, the last thing you want is to encourage this type of behavior because it sticks.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I'm still holding out my opinion on Morgan til next season. If he comes in and has games like the last quarter of this season, I'll be happy. Still need more pass rushers tho.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Either way, JPP > Morgan. It just sucks to think we could've had such a dominant player.

Without JPP, the Giants wouldn't have made the playoffs this year.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Same can be said for Kearse

lets see what happens in the long run. Its hard to judge the overall impact of a player who has not been in the league for atleast 5 years or so.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Wait, I'm an idiot...

That game was just last year and JPP was already in the league, though I was still pulling for us to lose against the Texans.

The game I meant for the purpose of JPP was the 2009 finale against the Seahawks. I remember wanting CJ to break the record, but in a losing effort.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I get what you're saying.

No point harping on about what could have been though.

Even if we had that pick to take JPP there's no guarantee that we would have taken him.

There's alos no guarantee that he'd develop into the same player under Fishers coaching staff.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We are certainly getting to facepalm season.

9. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

all these JPP posts are utterly ridiculous.
    A) you have 0 idea that he's gonna be this good so why would you "trade up" for him?
    B) like every other intelligent person on this board said we didnt event have an oppurtunity to draft him.
    C) If morgan has a good season next year, which will tell us bust or not i hope you guys "relink" this to show your utter stupidity.

10. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

All of you tards talk about JPP like he's the next coming of friggin' Derrick Thomas.

I watched parts, if not most of, every Giant game this year and he had a lot of "right place at the right time" sacks. I rarely see him beat a Tackle for an outright sack, often he is Johnny on the spot when Osi/Tuck/Canty flush the QB to him. He did get quite a few hustle sacks where he never gave up on the play, which I give him credit for, but still he was not dominate and just blowing guys up on those plays. Please shut up about him being soooo amazing. I'm tired of ppl thinking that "oh if we just", just what? Trade up? If we just lost one more game, oh my god, we could have the best pass rusher in the history of football? Please for the love of god just shut up about JPP and move on, k thanks?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar