Reinfeldt Seeks Draft Opinion of Assistant Coaches

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Apr 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans GM Mike Reinfeldt is seeking scouting and talent evaluation from his assistant coaches. "I think it's important that they realize they have a chance to be heard, to have input," Reinfeldt said. "I think that makes everybody work to the best of their ability, not that they hadn't before. But I think during this time you've got people working really, really hard to make sure their part of the equation is solid. It's fun to watch that." While Titans scouts covered pro day workouts around the country, assistant coaches were sent to specific pro days. "The coaches were more selectively by player, like certain individuals we kind of had an interest in," Reinfeldt said.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I think we need to play Belushi's speech from Animal House about the Germans attacking Pearl Harbor. A week before the draft and you can hear crickets chirping around here. Has apathy set in or what.....

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Draft hype goes too long these days, bring it on already...

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

MR needs the opinion of his assistant coaches because he has no idea what he is doing, not because he thinks they need to be heard, i love he trys to hide his shame...

5. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Reinfeldt is a bum.

6. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

I think that this is a good move. Leave it to everyone who is an expert in their own department. If this is something that Floyd didn't do, that is probably why we have had so many busts. Mikey is from a team that knows how to win. He worked with a coach that is as strategically smart as Fisher. Say what you want about MR, but I think that he is doing good so far. At least we didn't create any future cap problems with signing any "big time" free agents.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no, we just got worse.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i see whats going on here, MR wants to make sure he has an excuse when the titans draft someone totally unexpected, hes going to blame it on the coaches if the fans dont like it, you guys just watch.

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Chow says he wants Jarrett and Schwatrz is sitting there like this :drool:

10. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar