Reinfeldt Pleased with Titans Draft Choices

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans GM Mike Reinfeldt feels this weekend's draft will have a positive impact on his team for seasons to come. "I think everything went well," said Reinfeldt about his first draft with the organization. "I think everything went well. I don’t think there was a lot of razzle and dazzle to it, but at the same time I think that’s part of what you want out of the draft," said Reinfeldt. "You want a solid draft. We were fortunate, we had ten picks, and we have ten players that can help out the team. I think the process worked well. We stacked the board and the board kind of told us where to go in the draft and fortunately they were at positions that we had needs. I think the whole process went well and I think we are very comfortable and excited about the players we got."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

In other breaking news - Mother thinks baby is cute.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

guys, im pretty sure hes not gonna go to the media and say,

"yea our draft sucked we got screwed by the chargers and never regained are footing throughout the draft, i mean come on, who needs a DE??? we can play 9 vs 11 on defense, and still dominate like we did last year, o wait i was in Seattle, o well, at least hasselback will still play well, and weve got Shaun Alexander. Whats that? that was in Seattle also?? o my b., all my fault, im a arse, blame me for the titans 4-12 season to come, and o yea, Lamont is a beast. Later guys gotta go party with pacman."

hes gonna say just what he said to make the titans fans feel good, and in a strange way, i do feel good, because i want another goood draft pick next season!!! jk. but thats what we are looking at.

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

*Sign* I wish some of you guys would ***** and whine when some of these guys actually play...:ha:

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

from the looks of it, im sure we will have a lot of opportunities to complain then too, kami.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

saw a couple of good things by watching that video:

1. Outstanding Hands
    2. Good Heart, keeps pushing
    3. Great Character (watch after every play he looks for the ref and gives the ref the ball, shows a lot, larry fitzgerald and Roy Williams did the same thing in there college days)

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Davis looks good....A LOT like Dmase, but maybe quicker?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar