Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Reinfeldt is facing some tough decisions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Feb 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Martin
    Moolah:
    $283
    I think Givens could become a very good weapon for Vince Young. Especially when we get to the playoffs! He is the only one on this team on offense that has been to the playoffs recently. We can't cut Givens.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,361
    Givens won't get cut without an injury settlement and he probably won't be fully ready until the 08 season.
  2. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    Sledge...

We are if you assume that either lowry or fuller are first string caliber. Both are 4th rd picks who played behind thompson. Thank goodness we got hope or we would be in bad shape in the d-backfield..
  3. oochymp Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Chris Hope was on a Super Bowl team two years ago, David Thornton went to the playoffs a few years with the Colts
  4. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    I'm still trying to figure out why everyone keeps bringing up Givens $24 mil last year. What does that have to do with anything? If he can't go it is water under the bridge and we know he has had a severe injury that at the least will take a whole season to heal. It's no different than if VY had a career threatening injury and someone saying we can't sign a QB because we spent a bunch of money for a QB.

I would say Givens chances of returning and contributing are even less than Pacman's.
  5. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Hope and Thornton are offensive players?
  6. oochymp Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    sorry, I was reading quickly and missed 'on offense' :gag:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.