Regular Season game in London

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Feb 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

to me soccer=:sleepy:

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The real pain about Haggis is having to catch one before you can eat it. :ha:

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Better yet...

How about an nfl team based in london? I think it could be done and the flight isn't that outrageous. It's about twice as far as going from coast to coast. If the nfl really wants to bring NFL to england then go all the way.

Mexico city has also been talked about as possible expansion cite. The NFL is really pushing the NFL latino concept so why not? 10 million people live in mexico city and they get over 100,000 for soccer games.

Teams in those 2 cities would grow the interest in american football 5 fold in those countries. Maybe 10 fold which would mean hundreds of millions in gear sold and television rights.. Each site wembley and aztec satdium could probably sell 20-25,000 season tickets to expat americans alone. Imagine that an NFL football team supported not by a city or state but an entire country!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Start your own franchise Roll.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I agree

6. Guig

Guig Starter

I wouldn't support a London based team ...

7. Guig

Guig Starter

Ach man, there's a knack to it ... I tend to use a throwing stick to bring them down and the trick is to get them running round the hill so that their long leg is on the wrong side.

8. Guig

Guig Starter

Don't knock it til ye try it cobber :yes:

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Yeah how about the Bama Red Font's as a name :ha:

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

That's a canny technique yer've got doon Guig.

A' reckon ther's a few 'ere who dinna ken wot wer' tokkin aboot. :duckrun:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar