Reggie Nelson for Titans 1st round selection?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:rotfl:

:applause: i'll have a safety, hold the dreadlocks.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I never considered safety after signing Scott, as well as having Nickey, Lowry, Fuller, LT and Hope.

but I love the pick.

3. i wanted to play

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Yea reuniting Vince Young with a fellow Texas player, great move by the tennessee titans, our secondary shouldnt be that bad, and our line backing core is definatly set, only thing im worried about is our d-line, other then that i love our team next year, we are young, quick, and almost every player (aside from collins) is a winner on this team.

Lets do a rundown of our roster, skill positions only

QB- Vince Young: Rookie of the year, probowler, madden cover
    RB- Chris Henry: Will provide the speed of our runningback combo, perfects the 1-2 punch.
    RB- LenDale White: Will provide the power of our runningback combo, perfects the 1-2 punch
    WR- Brandon Jones: good possesion receiver, has a knack for getting open
    WR- Mike Williams (if deal is true)- Showed signs of being a decent reciever in Detroit, maybe underutilized.
    WR- Paul Williams: Fast, Athletic, complete package when it comes to recievers, blessed with natural ability much like his brother JD Williams.
    TE- Ben Troupe: unproven, yet showed signs in 2006 of being a dominant tight end, quickly became one of youngs favorite targets

DEFENSE:

DE- Kyle Vanden Bosch: 12.5 sacks 2 seasons ago, if he can duplicate that season, our Pass rushing will be great
    DT- Albert Haynesworth: when not stomping on peoples heads, he does an ok job at his positioin

LB- David Thorton: Quick, great cover skills, outstanding tackler, plus we stole him from the colts.

LB- Kieth Bulluck: proven veteran, automatic 60-80 tackle guy, wont miss a tackle.

LB- Tulloch: looks like this is Tullochs job to loose, i liked what i saw from him last yera

CB- Nick Harper: Great cover skills, will get you 4-5 INt's a year, ok speed
    CB- Reynaldo Hill: had lapses last season where he looked like he was playing pee wee football, then on some occasions he blew me away.

SS- Chris Hope: Outstanding Pass defense, great leader, rarely lets a guy behind him

FS- Michael Griffin: Big Hitting Saftey with great speed, reminds me alot of Sean Taylor, could be a instant star in the league for the titans.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Mike Williams is a Raider

6. yea... that really stinks, i was hoping that maybe Chow could have done something with him, but i would rather have Paul

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The FREAK!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar