Reggie Bush Titans-Bound?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by FightinTitan, Jan 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

dude the movement never stops.

I reckon the other .2% are Aussies living in America. :ha:

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Uhhh, hate to burst your bubble, but Killian's Irish Red is made by Adolph Coors.

Yes, imported from Colorado. REAL good import.

Nice beer knowledge -- BOBO, is it?

I'm only kidding. Couldn't resist. Murphy's Irish Red is from Ireland. Killian's is basically red coors. Actually much better, but still...

It could be your favorite EXported beer. :suspect: Or you could move out of the country, where it actually is imported.

3. Vince Hawk

Vince Hawk Guest

I agree 100%. I couldn't help but think all year that at this year's draft we would get one of Chow's guys, even if we had to trade up to get the one he was convinced on. That said, I really like Young's dual threat. I've been of the mindset that a running quarterback will stay banged up in the NFL, but Young is so big and strong that I'm not sure he can't stay healthy enough to win a team a championship or two. Can't wait until draft. Off subject a bit, I hope we get best available Safety or Linebacker in the second and third rounds. We need to upgrade our speed and playmaking at those positions. Someone to help besides Bulluck I mean, of course. I like Kassell better than Sirmon, just my opinion, but feel they both need upgraded as well as Safety. I can't stand the thought of using another high pick on O line after using 3 picks on OT last year. Hopefully they have a plan of developing what we got and maybe getting an OG to replace Olson, whom I feel will be a cap casualty. Tatusi Lutui of USC is a stud, especially at making holes for the run game. Can he be gotten in the 3rd or 4th rd. by any chance?

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Well never said I was a connoisseur.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'm sorry, Bobo. If you ever want to PM me your address, I'll send you some new beers for you to try, just cuz it was a mischevious post.

And don't the rest of you try to display 'beer ignorance.' It won't work, try as you might.

"Intentional taste mask!"

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

look what i have started.

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

You the beer man?

Gunny, for shame on you making alky bums of us :sad2:

8. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Foster's is disgusting. It would represent less than 1% of local beer sales I reckon. We keep the good stuff for ourselves and ship that crap overseas.

The best Australian beers are actually from Tasmania. Cascade Premium and James Boag's are as good as any beer you will taste anywhere in the world.

There are local beers (XXXX, VB, Tooheys etc that are MUCH better than American beers (IMHO) and these can be had relatively cheaply almost anywhere you go. Sth Australian beers are pretty ordinary however, primarily due to the poor water quality in that state.

Of the US beers, my clear favorite is Sam Adams Summer ale. I do like some of the microbrewery products in both St Louis and Philly.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

South Australia puts clorine in their water I reckon. It is rotten.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar