Reggie Bush Titans-Bound?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by FightinTitan, Jan 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

why does he make you eat Vegemite? IT is good for you, but so is fruit.

I'm sure the Anti-Christ has more taste then PB&J.....freaks. :barf:

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

lol

Is Foster's the "best" Aussie bear? I guess Killian's Irish Red is my fav import. Only had Foster's once, it was really good....from what I remember :drunk:

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

He's lived in Sydney for like 5 years. Plus, eatting/doing bs like that builds character. :ha:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't drink but I dont know many who like Fosters, most like their states beer I would image.

Victoria (where I live) is VB - Victoria Bitter.
    Queensland would be XXXX (but ask Carpy)
    etc.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

eat a spoonful of it straight out will kill you. :ha:

6. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

Well, since this thread's been pretty much derailed and it's just a bunch of Austrailia talk....

My nephew has been in Australia twice...and has loved every minute of it. Both times he's been there for the Solar Car race. As a senior he was there with the Columbus North (IN) High School Solar Car team and they struggled against teams with BIG budgets.
    This past fall he was there again, but this time he worked with the team that finished 2nd (I believe it was an Australian team, but I could be wrong).
    He's raved about what a beautiful country it is and would welcome any chance to be able to go back.

Back on topic: Uh...you guys have the 4th pick, right? No way Reggie Bush falls to #4.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

wino -we have the 3rd pick. Your nephew woulda been in the outback I would imagine - Northern Territory.

and your right this has gone a bit off topic, Do you think Reggie Bush likes Vegemite?

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I've eatten a whole glob before, on a $10 bet. I had to swallow it. Probably the worst thing I've ever put into my delicate stomach. :ha::hmm:

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

99.8% of those in the US that have tasted wouldn't like it. The other .2% have the iron taste buds.

Even more off topic, shame on you for abadoning the Reynaldo Hill Movement.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Now I am questioning your intelligence, doing something that stupid has gotta go for $100 atleast. :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar