Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Reggie Bush Titans-Bound?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by FightinTitan, Jan 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcarie Tac Head

Moolah:
    $0
    Men at work.
  2. Bobo Guest

Men at Work, that's what I was thinking. But I figured the Auudie expert should tell me incase I was wrong.
  3. Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $68
    I've got an American girl working for me at the moment (she's on a 6-month Exchange program with our US parent company) and she is blown away by the great seafood as well. We've just come to expect that as the normal standard and I always complain about how terrible the seafood is in places like St Louis. Not sure why I was expecting anything else in St Louis - it's not like it's terribly close to the sea.
  4. Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $68
    As I am typing this I am just finishing my Vegemite on toast. Beautiful.......
  5. Bulluck Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    As has been said... if Young comes out we will be in a win-win-win situation
  6. Bobo Guest

I think I'd stick with PB&J :lol:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Well I woulda got to you sooner but I was asleep until my drunk-*** brother scared the **** outta me by banging on my window at 4am to let him in.

BTW why is American Beer like having sex in a canoe?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    I'm sorry but how the hell do you have Peanut Butter and Jelly together. That is just wrong.

just thinking I havent had Vegemite since high school. And I never met an American who likes it.

BTW do you guys eat Vegemite properly or just stick your fingers in and scoop away?
  7. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    what what whaaaat ?

try it and come back with that
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    is it actual jelly or jam?
Thread Status: