Reggie Bush Titans-Bound?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by FightinTitan, Jan 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/mcclain/3569169.html

If John McClain is right and the Saints do select Matt Leinart as most think they will, it would leave Reggie Bush on the boasd when the Titans turn to pick comes around.

Do you pick Reggie, trade down, select Bush and trade his rights for picks and players?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

take Bush, you cant not select him. The guy is a freak.

I will be severely pi$$ed if we pass on him, and then watch as he makes us regret it.

interesting point.

3. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

I would not trade Bush, but I could understand it if the team did. They could stock up on some good draft picks. Some of those picks could likely be used immediately and help the team immediately.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Bush could help immediately. RB/WR/KR - he's a 3-way threat, and other than a franchise QB, you can't get much more value than that.

Take him if he's there.

5. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

We don't need a bunch of picks in this draft. We're young enough and we certainly don't want to get any younger. So, trading the #3 pick down for more picks doesn't make any sense to me. We need a QB for the future. I like young but running QB's tend to get hurt more often and coach's tend to try and change their style too much. I like Leinhart. He has the ability and he has the brains. Bush would be a nice pick up to but we've got a pretty good returner in Pac and we have some good young recievers. If we're going to take a back we need a power back. Expecially with our Oline.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

You can't pass on Bush if he's there. He was made for what Chow is trying to do with our offense. He would be an immediate play-maker.

7. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

We can't really afford to pass on either of the big three (Leinhart, Bush, Young). We'd be crazy for that but I'd be happier with Leinhart.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

of course the tough choice if two of the three were still there.

9. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

That's true.

By the way Gunny, I had a pretty good time in Sydney last month.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

bah, Sydney sucks. Melbourne is better. :ha:

that's cool though, what kinda stuff you end up doing?

For Carpy - no comment on Brisbane. :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar