Refs Coming Back!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titaneers, Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

looks like the GB/SEA game broke the camel's back

in other news, Pete Carroll just held a press conference stating that they've just lost their MVP.. but will move on

Twitter stating that a deal is imminent and they could return as early as Sunday.... still have replacement for the thursday night game.... i really hope they get the deal done before so we can watch them makes fools of themselves that night..

EDIT: It's a done deal!
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...-to-end-lockout?campaign=Twitter_writer_breer

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

3. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

awesome!

i believe Jeff just won a lil bet...

4. Victory1993

Victory1993 Rookie

Thank God I was sick of these replacement refs

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I hope you guys remember just how bad these refs have been the past few years as well, it's not going to be a major improvement in the quality.. just quicker. The normal refs have sucked balls for a while, the replacements just sucked much harder.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

IDK about that. Sure the regular refs make bad calls. But I saw monumental blunders in every single game I've watched this season.

Missed PI or late hit is one thing. Getting game-deciding catches wrong, allowing challenges after another play has been run, etc (I could go on and on) is another. I think everyone can handle an honest mistake. But these replacement refs are freaking clueless.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

No deal yet. Guys on Twitter saying nothing is imminent yet.

I'd guess the refs are back in time for week 5, but it's still too early to start celebrating.

8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

It's still a solid step in the right directions. It's a better position than we were in last week

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I kinda like making fun of these refs, gonna miss them.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar