Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Reese joins NFL Network

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWycheck, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8
    I'm not a big fan of winamp.. i hated that the player would shut down every 20-30 seconds on some games. I prefer the fixed window player like TVU.
  2. Michi40 Lost bullet

Moolah:
    $0
    I used Streamtv when it was free... it was ok, but it choked quite often. TVU now goes great for me
    • Tip Jar Donor

mdfan Starter

Moolah:
    $6,650
    link to streamtvnow FAQ

3. Brian Big Fan

Moolah:
    $0
    In his interview, I wonder if they asked him to explain the Woolfolk pick?

:guzzle:
  4. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,430
    Yeah I know some people seem to have this problem, however for me personally the quality and stability is leaps and bounds better than TVU.

Ohh and you might want to wait on coughin up the dough (although it's hardly a penny if you ask me) if you're just in for the NFL Network, they seem to have switched it to NHL Network now that the season is over.
  5. Haynesworth92 Fat Albert

Moolah:
    $0
    I get iO digital cable from Cablevision, and the don't even have the option to purchase NFL Network..:(
  6. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    This may helps us out as the season progresses from an entertainment and informational perspective. It will no doubt get us more air time. I like it.
  7. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8
    Yep.. TVU kicks butt.
    Its unfortunate that they don't broadcast many TN games tho.

I could have sworn i saw a Titans channel early in the season. I hope they bring it back.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.