Reese joins NFL Network

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWycheck, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I'm not a big fan of winamp.. i hated that the player would shut down every 20-30 seconds on some games. I prefer the fixed window player like TVU.

2. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

I used Streamtv when it was free... it was ok, but it choked quite often. TVU now goes great for me

3. mdfan

mdfan Starter

4. Brian

Brian Big Fan

In his interview, I wonder if they asked him to explain the Woolfolk pick?

:guzzle:

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Yeah I know some people seem to have this problem, however for me personally the quality and stability is leaps and bounds better than TVU.

Ohh and you might want to wait on coughin up the dough (although it's hardly a penny if you ask me) if you're just in for the NFL Network, they seem to have switched it to NHL Network now that the season is over.

6. Haynesworth92

Haynesworth92 Fat Albert

I get iO digital cable from Cablevision, and the don't even have the option to purchase NFL Network..:(

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

This may helps us out as the season progresses from an entertainment and informational perspective. It will no doubt get us more air time. I like it.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Yep.. TVU kicks butt.
    Its unfortunate that they don't broadcast many TN games tho.

I could have sworn i saw a Titans channel early in the season. I hope they bring it back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar