Reese joins NFL Network

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWycheck, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I thought it was just the games.

2. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

I can only watch the games online... and those on cbs or fox. No cable (i know im not vigsted ;) )

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Streamtvnow.com has NFLN running pretty much 24/7

I didn't get to see their regular season games, but I really liked their SB coverage (and if anyone reads Dr. Z at SI I can only concur that Vermeil is a beast at breaking down a play on the fly). And their shows with former players like Faulk, Sanders, Woodson, etc. are very good, very insigtful and not least very entertaining.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Still waiting to know what happened between him and the Titans.

Not many articles about that. The Titans are so old fashioned and conservative. You rarely get an explanation for any of the changes including firings which they make.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Does that Stream site work well with macs? I might give it a shot before the combine.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

The NFL Network will end up causing problems in the long run. IMO it will get to the point they will be the only one showing games. No more local games on reg TV. The fan is the one who gets screwed

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Also you can hear total access on Sirius NFL. I heard Floyd last PM. I don't know if he was nervous or just getting acclimated to broadcasting. He sounded knowledgeable but a little uncomfortable.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm surprised no one locally has mentioned it.

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

You can join for free but you won't be able to watch the vids till you pay for a premium membership. So present your questions and concerns about their service with their help desk forum.

Don't expect a polite response though. The mods are asses who act like they don't care and they threaten to ban you for anything you do including posting multiple requests for a certain game.

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I think so, just needs a player like Winamp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar