1. Week 12 Pick'em Winners: TitanT won spread hitting 13 of 16. Rebel Titan won normal with 15 of 16. Week 13 Pick'em will be up by Wednesday evening.

Reese joins NFL Network

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWycheck, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reese found a job, he now works for the NFL Network
  2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

wow, mad ppl are going there
  3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

NFL Network is becoming a powerhouse, they're stocking up with some serious talent. I have to admit I favour their football programs/commentating over any other channel.
  4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer Tip Jar Donor

how do you get the NFL Network?
  5. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Pay for it.... ;)

Here, it comes on as a part of the extended package cable TV channels. Not sure how many channels you get where you live, but here we get in the hundreds with most packages.
  6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That's kinda cool for Reese, actually. I like him and it will be interesting to see him on TV regularly.

I bet they never let him interview Jeff.
  7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer Tip Jar Donor

We can't get the NFL Network down under. Not sure about Denmark.
  8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

In Canada, we got all the NFL Network games on regular cable. I don't know how long that will last, though.

Their commentators are TERRIBLE, though. Bryant Gumble doesn't know a think about football. Someone needs to tell him that punting on 4th down isn't "turning the ball over." He also messed up at least 10 names every game.
  9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Ha, now Reese is in a position where he can pull a "Hoge" every time the new GM screws up lol.
  10. Can't you watch NFL Network online, I think that's where Vigsted is coming from...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.